giovedì 16 agosto 2012

Liebster blog award


Hi guys! :)
I'm so happy because today I win another Liebster blog award <3

For who aren't familiar whit this award:
".. The Liebster Blog Award is given upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
I must thank ALICE and ZOE and ANOUK  for granting me this title.



Now I'll answer to Alice's questions:

1. Do you have any fragrance that you buy for years?
No, I don't. I like to change any time according to my emotional state, but I always use sweet and floral fragrance:)
2. Is there a color that you don't use in your make up?
Yes, I hate purple.
3. What garment do you prefer to wear?
Mmh... this is so difficul but for a casual day I love wear a pair of skinny and a oversize tee :)
4. Do you have favourites ice cream flavors?
Oh.... Yes! :)  I LOVE anything that contains chocolate like kinder, bacio<3
5. Do you have any body product that you buy for years?
Yes, I always use karite butter for my body.
6. Does your skin have any strange reactions because of some beauty products?
No, I never happened.
7. Do you go out without make up?
Only for sports because I prefer that my skin to breathe especially when sweat.
8. Wtire the name of make up products that you have buy recently and that you love.
"Super extend Extreme" mascara by AVON
9. What products do you use in your make ap routine?
I usually use corrector, foundation, cipria, very very very mascara and an apricot blush :)  It's so natural that it seems not to have. <3
10. Is there a part of your face that you love to make up?
Yes, I totally love concentrate make up on my eyes, especially with a smokey eyes :)
11. Do you have your personal style or do you prefer follow the fashion of the moment?
I wear only that i love, fashion is only good if people can express themselves with which they dress, otherwise we will all become stereotyped. You have to be creative and not afraid of the judgment of others.
12. When you was a child did you have any cartoon that you loved?
Sorry, I don't remember :(
13. A thing that you want to do in your life but that you don't do yet?
Participate in a parade of Chanel :)


And now I'll answer to Zoe and Anouk's questions:

1. Who's your favorite designer and why?
My favourite designer is Karl Lagerfeld. 
First of all, his creations are formidable, so romantic and perfect and the parades are also exceptional. Whenever I am always amazed by its creativià and I envy him so much!
2. What's the reason that you started with blogging?
I started as a joke, trying to test and see how far I could reach. But now this blog is much more, is become part of my life and I can not do without.
3. If you could be a famous person for one day.
Who would you be and why?
Oh... I don't know! Maybe Mary Kate Olsen, because she loves the fashion, and she have a twin :)Also her style is unique, always knows what to wear in any situation without ever disappoint me. One of my muses ispirazici along with Agyness Deyn <3
4. How did you get your blog name?
Calipso's philosophy because I love the Greek names of the muses or nymphs. Watching these women in the pictures or describe how the poems give me an idea of lightness, delicacy and sensuality. The name Calipso's philosophy is so sweet that I opted for this :)
5. Who is your favorite blogger?
Is so difficult to decide but I can tell you that I never lose any posts about her;) Jestem Kasia 
6. How does your favorite day look like?
Skinny or Vintage short + oversize tee <3
7. What's your favorite food?
Ahahah :D ALL! I'm an Italian girl and love to eat sweets especially CHOCOLATE <3
8. Describe your personal style.
It's so hard because I haven't a precise, I like to change depending on the situation :) But is always simple with special attention paid to accessories.
9. What is your dream job?
Boh.... :) I would like to became a creator of events :)
10. Who's your biggets support for the blog?
MYSELF!! :D
11. What stand on your musthave list?
<3 <3 A little Chanel <3 <3

Here are our nominations for the Liebster Award:


My questions:
1. How was born your passion for fashion?
2. How did you come to the decision to open a blog?
3. Which outfit do you like most among those who have already proposed?
4. In your future do you see the fashion world?
5. What is the trend that you like this summer?
6. What do you think of the world of fashion blogger?
7. What is the bag that  you always dreams , but still you can not afford?
8. For that signature you like to work? why?
9. Describe your style.
10. Create a wish list for next season A/W.
11. In which city would you go for shopping? why?

Rules:
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate the award and notify (via comment, message, etc).
3. Link the tagger and the nominees in your post.



Good luck! :)

11 commenti:

  1. wow congratulations ;-)

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    http://phioxeeAwareness.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Complimenti (: Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;D
    eccoti il link: http://www.toprebel.com/2012/08/toprebel-for-fossil.html

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh congratulations :)
    btw. pretty blog, good job

    -follow each?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks for the award doll I am excited to answer to these questions :D

    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Complimenti!!!
    Buona domenica!

    Elle
    http://redischic.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  7. thanks sweetheart
    I'll answer these question : )

    http://twenty-twelvesv.blogspot.mx

    RispondiElimina
  8. congratulations on this amazing award! I hope to have a blog as wonderful as yours.

    RispondiElimina